2. All winners will be notified by the email they provided to Third Chicken, Inc. when they initially entered the contest.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within: a) five (5) business days for contests entered via a form or email, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry.
4. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to Third Chicken, Inc. shall become the sole and exclusive property of Third Chicken, Inc., and Third Chicken, Inc. shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
Third Chicken, Inc. may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
5. By submitting Materials to Third Chicken, Inc., you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Third Chicken, Inc. free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Third Chicken, Inc. shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
7. You agree to hold Third Chicken, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with Third Chicken, Inc.’s use of the Materials submitted to Third Chicken, Inc. and used in any manner in Third Chicken, Inc.’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of Third Chicken, Inc.. Decisions by Third Chicken, Inc. are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred, including the cost of any hardware required to use the prize.
12. Neither Third Chicken, Inc. nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. Third Chicken, Inc. is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Third Chicken, Inc..
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Third Chicken, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
15. Third Chicken, Inc. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. Third Chicken, Inc. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Third Chicken, Inc. on the merits of each entry, in Third Chicken, Inc.’s sole and absolute discretion.
c. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the nth person to complete a stated action, the winner shall be that person provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by Third Chicken, Inc., in its sole and absolute discretion.
d. In contests and polls in which Third Chicken, Inc. solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winner, the winner will ultimately be selected by Third Chicken, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase or payment of any consideration to Third Chicken, Inc. is necessary to enter the contest.
20. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 18(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 18(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to Third Chicken, Inc. and requesting the list.
21. Third Chicken, Inc. reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
22. You may request at any time to have your name and email address removed from our Newsletter/Contest. Or, you may opt our of our newsletter by doing so via the URL link contained within any newsletter.